http://www.stampingsmiles.com - Would like to see a sneak peek into the 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog? Of course! In this new video I demonstrate how to make a Christmas card I designed with the Christmas Pines Stamp Set and Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies - one of my FAVORITE product bundles in the upcoming Holiday Catalog (starts September 1).
In the video you'll also see all the new Holiday Catalog accessories! They are all included in my 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Paper and More Share! Click on the link for my 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog Share http://www.stampinsmiles.com/2016/08/2016-stampin-up-holiday-catalog-paper-more-share.html
Shop in my online store http://www.shopwithshelly.com
————————Christmas Pines Card Supplies ————————
• Christmas Pines Photopolymer Bundle  $54.75 —— http://bit.ly/2bF2yQN Coming September 1, 2016!
• OR Christmas Pines Photopolymer Stamp Set  $35.00 —— http://bit.ly/2bF2xfM Coming September 1, 2016!
• OR Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies  $26.00 —— http://bit.ly/2bF2ArO Coming September 1, 2016!
• Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper  $11.00 —— http://bit.ly/2bF2m4c
• Mint Macaron 3/8" (1 Cm) Sheer Linen Ribbon  $7.00 —— http://bit.ly/2bF2gt9
• Emerald Envy Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50 —— http://bit.ly/2926kCR
• Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50 —— http://bit.ly/1dMMAlF
• Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50 —— http://bit.ly/2bF2lgE
• Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50 —— http://bit.ly/1aWljwi
• Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50 —— http://bit.ly/1dMMyKp
• Emerald Envy 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $8.00 —— http://bit.ly/2926bzx
• Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $9.00 —— http://bit.ly/YMrcFH
• Fast Fuse Adhesive  $10.00 —— http://bit.ly/YMs9hd
• Glue Dots  $5.25 —— http://bit.ly/1vpHKPK
• Liquid Multipurpose Glue  $4.00 —— http://bit.ly/1AWWvOe
• Big Shot  $110.00 —— http://bit.ly/21kM6pO
• Big Shot Magnetic Platform  $40.00 —— http://bit.ly/1JAgfg2
• Precision Base Plate  $25.00 —— http://bit.ly/1hz1gqN
• Big Shot Die Brush  $11.00 —— http://bit.ly/1R9SLSp
• Stampin' Trimmer  $30.00 —— http://bit.ly/1AWUNwf
My email: [email protected]
My phone: 702-513-9997
Visit my stamping blog http://www.stampingsmiles.com
Thank you! Do you have the Precision Base Plate? If not, order it right away. It's a different world with it. If you are using the Precision Base Plate and still struggling, put wax paper between the die and your paper.
Men and women have at their disposal an array of resources for generating greater knowledge of truth so that their lives may be ever more human. Among these is philosophy, which is directly concerned with asking the question of lifes meaning and sketching an answer to it. Philosophy emerges, then, as one of noblest of human tasks. According to its Greek etymology, the term philosophy means "love of wisdom". Born and nurtured when the human being first asked questions about the reason for things and their purpose, philosophy shows in different modes and forms that the desire for truth is part of human nature itself. It is an innate property of human reason to ask why things are as they are, even though the answers which gradually emerge are set within a horizon which reveals how the different human cultures are complementary.
Philosophys powerful influence on the formation and development of the cultures of the West should not obscure the influence it has also had upon the ways of understanding existence found in the East. Every people has its own native and seminal wisdom which, as a true cultural treasure, tends to find voice and develop in forms which are genuinely philosophical. One example of this is the basic form of philosophical knowledge which is evident to this day in the postulates which inspire national and international legal systems in regulating the life of society.
Nonetheless, it is true that a single term conceals a variety of meanings. Hence the need for a preliminary clarification. Driven by the desire to discover the ultimate truth of existence, human beings seek to acquire those universal elements of knowledge which enable them to understand themselves better and to advance in their own self-realization. These fundamental elements of knowledge spring from the wonder awakened in them by the contemplation of creation: human beings are astonished to discover themselves as part of the world, in a relationship with others like them, all sharing a common destiny. Here begins, then, the journey which will lead them to discover ever new frontiers of knowledge. Without wonder, men and women would lapse into deadening routine and little by little would become incapable of a life which is genuinely personal.