Today we will be making a floating Christmas card . The image looks like it's floating in the center of the card . You could use fishing line but today we will be using Gold Cording Trim . All Products are from Stampin'Up! You can place your order online links are all listed below . Thanks for picking me to be your Stampin'Up! Demonstrator .
Thanks for watching :)
––– Supplies –––
• Christmas Cuties Wood-Mount Stamp Set  –– http://bit.ly/1OzZLUR
• Christmas Cuties Clear-Mount Stamp Set  –– http://bit.ly/1OzZLUV
• Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  –– http://bit.ly/1L2NA16
• Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad  –– http://bit.ly/1L2NA18
• Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  –– http://bit.ly/1JgCAxm
• Merry Moments Designer Series Paper  –– http://bit.ly/1OzZLUX
• Perfect Pines Framelits Dies  –– http://bit.ly/1M5839x
• Peaceful Pines Photopolymer Bundle  –– http://bit.ly/1M5839B
• Ovals Collection Framelits Die  –– http://bit.ly/1OzZNw5
• Gold Cording Trim  –– http://bit.ly/1iTcyY6
• Gold Foil Sheets  –– http://bit.ly/1Ke3bwu
• Pearl Basic Jewels Embellishments  –– http://bit.ly/1JqgIRY
• Paper-Piercing Tool  –– http://bit.ly/1JgCB4b
• Tear & Tape Adhesive  –– http://bit.ly/1IzOyRh
• SNAIL Permanent Adhesive  –– http://bit.ly/1RB5lrp
• SNAIL Permanent Adhesive Refill  –– http://bit.ly/1MRUyXh
• Big Shot  –– http://bit.ly/1HSqTIY
• Glue Dots  –– http://bit.ly/1G2GLf3
• Bone Folder  –– http://bit.ly/1RB5lrr
• Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  –– http://bit.ly/1JgAz43
• Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad  –– http://bit.ly/1JgCB4k
• Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  –– http://bit.ly/1JgCB4f
• Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies  –– http://bit.ly/1SlQzF4
• Gold Stampin' Glitter  –– http://bit.ly/1gtoAWi
• Embellished Ornaments Clear-Mount Stamp Set  –– http://bit.ly/1G9vcVR
• Embellished Ornaments Wood-Mount Stamp Set  –– http://bit.ly/1G9vcVN
• Embellished Ornaments Wood-Mount Bundle  –– http://bit.ly/1Po8Lje
• Embellished Ornaments Clear-Mount Bundle  –– http://bit.ly/1Po8Lji
Visit my blog : http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/
Holiday catalog to view online
Get your own copy of the 2015/16 Stampin Up! Annual catalog click this link :
View the 2015/16 Stampin" Up! Annual catalog online click this link:
Order Stampin'Up! Products : http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/1happystamper/
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dawns-Stamping-Thoughts/105996722422
Follow me on Instagram https://instagram.com/dawnsstampingthoughts/
we are selling christmas card , have a look !!!
Was just passing thru the videos when I came across yours and you stopped me in my tracks. Your the first leafy who I've seen sinn cards like that,making the back of the card as important as the front. I've eagerly subscribed to your site and will be watching your videos and I think learning so much in the process. Nice to meet you. 😊
Oh dear is this stock from last year only? I do have the oval framlettes, do you think they are different, I got mine about 3 months ago. Mine seem smaller than yours, I tried to make the card the sizes you said but had to make it again and use smaller ovals.
I am so enjoying your tutorials,and totally loving your cards,they are all really cute and pretty.I do feel very inspired to try something new after watching you make your cards.Thank you for sharing .
Beautiful! I've been watching your videos for a long time and now that I'm a fairly new demo, I watch you all of the time. I love that I learn something new from every video. Thank you !!!!! Have a very Happy & Healthy New Year!
Men and women have at their disposal an array of resources for generating greater knowledge of truth so that their lives may be ever more human. Among these is philosophy, which is directly concerned with asking the question of lifes meaning and sketching an answer to it. Philosophy emerges, then, as one of noblest of human tasks. According to its Greek etymology, the term philosophy means "love of wisdom". Born and nurtured when the human being first asked questions about the reason for things and their purpose, philosophy shows in different modes and forms that the desire for truth is part of human nature itself. It is an innate property of human reason to ask why things are as they are, even though the answers which gradually emerge are set within a horizon which reveals how the different human cultures are complementary.
Philosophys powerful influence on the formation and development of the cultures of the West should not obscure the influence it has also had upon the ways of understanding existence found in the East. Every people has its own native and seminal wisdom which, as a true cultural treasure, tends to find voice and develop in forms which are genuinely philosophical. One example of this is the basic form of philosophical knowledge which is evident to this day in the postulates which inspire national and international legal systems in regulating the life of society.
Nonetheless, it is true that a single term conceals a variety of meanings. Hence the need for a preliminary clarification. Driven by the desire to discover the ultimate truth of existence, human beings seek to acquire those universal elements of knowledge which enable them to understand themselves better and to advance in their own self-realization. These fundamental elements of knowledge spring from the wonder awakened in them by the contemplation of creation: human beings are astonished to discover themselves as part of the world, in a relationship with others like them, all sharing a common destiny. Here begins, then, the journey which will lead them to discover ever new frontiers of knowledge. Without wonder, men and women would lapse into deadening routine and little by little would become incapable of a life which is genuinely personal.