This is how to pack for an endless backpacking trip around the world. If you plan to travel indefinitely and don't have an end date to your travels, you might find it difficult to pack a backpack, or even find a backpack to use for this type of trip. But I have traveled this way many times and found the perfect travel backpack and the right things to pack and bring with you on your journey. Watch this video to find out what to pack, how to pack, how to pick out a backpack, and how to travel longer, happier, better.
💛 SUPPORT MY VIDEOS
📘 GET TRAVELBUM MAGAZINE
🏝️ MY INSTAGRAM FOR TRAVEL PHOTOS
👔 BUSINESS EMAIL
🌋 MY CAMERA GEAR
- My Camera: http://amzn.to/2xdUBes
- My Main Lens: http://amzn.to/2irNbBb
- My Camera Microphone: http://amzn.to/2wzs7Pl
- Camera Strap: http://amzn.to/2s0abdq
- Memory Card Case: http://amzn.to/2sjgU31
- Ape Camera Case : http://amzn.to/2yjrPds
- My Military-style backpack: http://amzn.to/2wzCOkP
- My drone: http://amzn.to/2xNjfmx|
- Polaroid Camera : https://amzn.to/2Lfqj1t
🏔️ MY FAVORITE TRAVEL GEAR
- Best Travel Underwear : http://amzn.to/2z6UAsO
- My Passport Wallet : https://amzn.to/2N8IMNS
- Best Backpacking Backpack : http://amzn.to/2yizU23
- My Beloved Hat: http://amzn.to/2s0aDs8
- Favorite Travel Book : http://amzn.to/2z6Vw0i
- My Traveling Daypack : https://amzn.to/2JhxtAs
- Water Purifying Bottle : https://amzn.to/2NKsH28
- Banana Holder : https://amzn.to/2uu8pAS
- Scuba Dive GoPro Case : https://amzn.to/2N8IMNS
- Everything Else is at my own travel shop : https://www.amazon.com/shop/alexandertravelbum
⛺ MY TRAVEL SHOP AT AMAZON
⛱️ TRY TUBEBUDDY (IF YOU ARE A YOUTUBER)
✈️ GET THE BEST TRAVEL CREDIT CARD EVER
⛺ GET 20% OFF TRUSTED HOUSESITTERS
or use code: RAF148492
🗿 GET $25 OFF AIRBNB
🚀 MUSIC IN MY VIDEOS
All my music comes from Epidemic Sound these days.
🏝️ INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/alexander_travelbum/
🏝️ FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/alexandertravelbum
💛 THANK YOU TO ALL MY PATRONS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE MY PATRON TOO, PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK, AND THANK YOU!
Alexander Travelbum - Travel Vlogger making travel videos, editing tutorials, budget travel tips, and Youtube advice.
⭐ Here is the gear I mention in the video:
- The perfect backpack: https://amzn.to/2njxI5M
- Best Travel Underwear : http://amzn.to/2z6UAsO
- Passport Wallet : https://amzn.to/2N8IMNS
- Travel Laundry Kit : https://amzn.to/2AURfTy
- Banana Holder : https://amzn.to/2Ons125
- Travel Microfiber Towel : https://amzn.to/2M7CrXa
- A good travel book : https://amzn.to/2Md103X
- Ape Cases : https://amzn.to/2niOP7E
- Suave Toiletry Bag : https://amzn.to/2OSCzaB
- Universal Adapter Plug : https://amzn.to/2M1NH76
- Man's Hat : https://amzn.to/2nkmJsJ
Anything else I didn't link may be in my travel shop:
Just compress it down as small as it will go with the straps. Make it ‘appear’ small. You should be fine taking that on. Many times flights will have a smaller bag policy but then you’ll see people with huge 80 liter backpacks getting on
Alex, I’m planning first time backpacking trip to South America most likely .... maybe SE Asia.... I was thinking about not bribing any electronics (no phone even) - Any foreseeable reason other than convenience that you might recommend against that....?
I think it would be amazing to do a trip without electronics. I used to do it that way but now with YouTube I don’t. Of course it’s easier to have a maps app on your phone and all, but it’s a better adventure without any of it
Every airline is different, but I have been on at least 30 different airlines and I’ve been able to take a 50 liter pack on all of them easily, except one time they made me pay extra. Once out of many times, on many budget airlines around the world
I’ve taken about 40 flights in the last few years, and only 1/40 did they actually weigh my bag and make me check it. The tip is to scrunch and compress your backpack as much as you can to make it appear small like a regular size backpack. And the one that I use doesn’t look like a typical big backpackers backpack so it works well. They barely even look at it
This is so helpful! will defiantly be checking some of these out. We Just posted a video announcing buying our school bus! If you can please go check it out, we are so excited to start this journey! You have been one of our inspirations to start this crazy skoolie ride so thank you!!
Men and women have at their disposal an array of resources for generating greater knowledge of truth so that their lives may be ever more human. Among these is philosophy, which is directly concerned with asking the question of lifes meaning and sketching an answer to it. Philosophy emerges, then, as one of noblest of human tasks. According to its Greek etymology, the term philosophy means "love of wisdom". Born and nurtured when the human being first asked questions about the reason for things and their purpose, philosophy shows in different modes and forms that the desire for truth is part of human nature itself. It is an innate property of human reason to ask why things are as they are, even though the answers which gradually emerge are set within a horizon which reveals how the different human cultures are complementary.
Philosophys powerful influence on the formation and development of the cultures of the West should not obscure the influence it has also had upon the ways of understanding existence found in the East. Every people has its own native and seminal wisdom which, as a true cultural treasure, tends to find voice and develop in forms which are genuinely philosophical. One example of this is the basic form of philosophical knowledge which is evident to this day in the postulates which inspire national and international legal systems in regulating the life of society.
Nonetheless, it is true that a single term conceals a variety of meanings. Hence the need for a preliminary clarification. Driven by the desire to discover the ultimate truth of existence, human beings seek to acquire those universal elements of knowledge which enable them to understand themselves better and to advance in their own self-realization. These fundamental elements of knowledge spring from the wonder awakened in them by the contemplation of creation: human beings are astonished to discover themselves as part of the world, in a relationship with others like them, all sharing a common destiny. Here begins, then, the journey which will lead them to discover ever new frontiers of knowledge. Without wonder, men and women would lapse into deadening routine and little by little would become incapable of a life which is genuinely personal.