Download→ The Magic of Believing - PDF (329 Pages)
Born 1891, Claude M. Bristol served as a soldier in WW1 in France and Germany. He worked on the army newspaper, Stars and Stripes until 1919. His best known book is The Magic of Believing, published in 1948, which has sold well over a million copies, and is widely regarded as a prosperity classic.
The Magic of Believing was written, he says, for ex-service men and women who would have to adjust to civilian life and try to prosper in it. It was published when he was in his 50s and followed the success of a small book he published in 1932 entitled T.N.T.— It Rocks The Earth.
Claude Bristol was a hard-headed journalist for several years, including stints as a police reporter and as church editor of a large city newspaper. In this post he met people from every denomination and sect, and later read hundreds of books on psychology, religion, science, metaphysics and ancient magic. Gradually, Bristol began to see the 'golden thread' which runs through all religions and esoteric teachings: that belief itself has amazing powers.
The Magic of Believing Quotes
Famous Quotes by Claude M. Bristol (16 Quotations)
35 Quotes from the movie "THE SECRET" - on the Law of Attraction:
1. We all work with one infinite power
2. The Secret is the Law of Attraction (LOA)
3. Whatever is going on in your mind is what you are attracting
4. We are like magnets - like attract like. You become AND attract what
5. Every thought has a frequency. Thoughts send out a magnetic energy
6. People think about what they don't want and attract more of the same
7. Thought = creation. If these thoughts are attached to powerful
emotions (good or bad) that speeds the creation
8. You attract your dominant thoughts
9. Those who speak most of illness have illness, those who speak most of
prosperity have it..etc..
10. It's not "wishful" thinking.
11. You can't have a universe without the mind entering into it
12. Choose your thoughts carefully .. you are a masterpiece of your life
13. It's OK that thoughts don't manifest into reality immediately (if we
saw a picture of an elephant and it instantly appeared, that would be
14. EVERYTHING in your life you have attracted .. accept that fact ..
15. Your thoughts cause your feelings
16. We don't need to complicate all the "reasons" behind our emotions.
It's much simpler than that. Two categories .. good feelings, bad
17. Thoughts that bring about good feelings mean you are on the right
track. Thoughts that bring about bad feelings means you are not on the
18. Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what is in
the process of becoming
19. You get exactly what you are FEELING
20. Happy feelings will attract more happy circumstances
21. You can begin feeling whatever you want (even if it's not there)..
the universe will correspond to the nature of your song
22. What you focus on with your thought and feeling is what you attract
into your experience
23. What you think and what you feel and what actually manifests is
ALWAYS a match - no exception
24. Shift your awareness
25. "You create your own universe as you go along" Winston Churchill
26. It's important to feel good ( ( ( (((good))) ) ) )
27. You can change your emotion immediately .. by thinking of something
joyful, or singing a song, or remembering a happy experience
28. When you get the hang of this, before you know it you will KNOW you
are the creator
29. Life can and should be phenomenal .. and it will be when you
consciously apply the Law of Attraction
30. Universe will re-arrange itself accordingly
31. Start by using this sentence for all of your wants: "I'm so happy
and grateful now that.... "
32. You don't need to know HOW the universe is going to rearrange itself
33. LOA is simply figuring out for yourself what will generate the
positive feelings of having it NOW
34. You might get an inspired thought or idea to help you move towards
what you want faster
35. The universe likes SPEED. Don't delay, don't second-guess, don't
Source Page for the movie "THE SECRET" Quotes (100 Quotes):
Joseph Murphy Quotes
James Allen Quotes
Napoleon Hill Quotes
Andrew Carnegie Quotes