The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform your Life (before 8AM.) by Hal Elrod
The Miracle Morning animation book summary is here for anyone looking to make real positive change in his or her life. I was recommended by a good friend to read this and I’m grateful I did because it dramatically changed the why I perceived and handled by own time management. The Miracle Morning can impact you life in a positive way if you apply the principles in the book and develop the correct habit. Hal Elrod expresses in this book to rise to the top 5%. The other 95% Hal Elrod talks about in the miracle morning is the mediocre majority. Identify why you may be living a life of mediocrity and make the decision to rise above that.
In this whiteboard animation of “The Miracle Morning,” you learn a basic summary of the book and some of the core principles. However, remember for positive change you have to take it upon yourself to take massive action and be disciplined to consistently apply these methods.
Get the book here - http://amzn.to/2f0j7Xp
2 free audiobooks when you join audible - http://amzn.to/2f0jilp
Background music - Blueshift by Catas + Kasger (NCS)
Learn, Create, Inspire
Who is TridentLion?
Fresh out of college after completing a B.A. online I was already a father of 2 kids. The greatest thing I learned from online college was discipline, having a goal and working your ass of until its achieved. I’ve worked various jobs since I was 13 years old, having had a strong value for hard work instilled in me while growing up. I worked jobs from landscaping, to restaurants, to even plays. After college I got into real estate sales to support my family and became successful doing so. However none of those jobs were igniting the fire of passion inside me; I didn’t enjoy doing those things. So I’ve been on a journey to become a better version of me, doing work I actually love. I became obsessed with learning and growth, reading hundreds of books, learning what other successful people do. I started to see problems as opportunities to be solved.
So I set out to solve the problems:
What do I want out of life? What do I want to do? What are my passions?
I found my passions are to learn, create, and to inspire.
My passion to learn is achieved best through reading books (audiobooks are my fav), listening to podcasts (JRE, Tony Robbins, and Tim Ferriss show are my fav) and consuming the knowledge of successful individuals whom have achieved massive success in areas I wish to pursue and master. An important part of this for me is integration, applied knowledge rather than just knowledge.
My passion to create flows out of me best through music, writing, and video. Out of this, I wrote a book in 2015, tried a blog (not for me), started producing music actively (I love it), host a podcast, and create videos.
My passion to inspire is attributed to being inspired by others. Contribution is an important need we have and is massively fulfilling. I have a strong passion to give back, whether donating to help fight hunger, writing a self help book to help others realize their potential and encourage them to take action in their life, or create a song to have others feel good.
If you enjoy edm style music and motivation check out my TridentlionMusic channel. TridentlionMusic features virtual mentors, such as Gary Vaynerchuk, mixed with dubstep beats. This includes many other genres as well. I’ve been experimenting with different genres in search of my sound.
Want to learn about Real Life Superpowers?
Read or listen to my book "14 Real Life Superpowers," - http://amzn.to/2dh9UIb
Help me reach my goal of 100,000 subscribers.
So please Subscribe ☺, & share.
"What if you don't have one passion to follow?"